Error CC-800 connecting account, fix, error, endless cycle

Options
I am getting the following error, I go through the wizard to fix it, everything connects, but then it stays an error. I have tried every other option, and looked throughout the community answers. How do I end this cycle?

I have screenshots, but I can't upload them here. Let me try putting a link here to an online folder so you can see them...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1IYKKT6N3NVp25T5Ova_nbHKedsJFR3re?usp=sharing

Thank you,
thewellbus
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @thewellbus,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-800.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• thewellbus
    Options
    Thank you, that article helped immensely. I had to go a little deeper and essentially totally remove the original accounts for whatever reason and replace them, but the problem is fixed. Thank you very much for your help and fast response.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    You're welcome and thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear the problem has been fixed.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.