Hometrust Bank doesn't download for a week

Options
Arthur Begun
Arthur Begun Member ✭✭✭
And when I tried to reset the account, it lost the connection information and no longer believes it is a online connected account. And when I try to have Quicken setup online services, it says the Quicken server is down.
Tagged:

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Arthur Begun,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest that you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend saving a backup first (just in case). Then, please follow the instructions provided below.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Arthur Begun
    Arthur Begun Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    This morning I re-setup online services for Hometrust bank and it worked with no issues. I did not have to try any of your suggestions. When I validated data it said it fixed the bank account and no further action was required. I validated a second time and everything was OK and all accounts appear to be OK. I am not planning on restoring a backup. I will use validate the next several days to be sure everything is OK.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Arthur Begun, 

Thank you for your honest response. We are glad that you were able to resolve your issue! Please let us know if you come across any errors or have questions/concerns. 

-Quicken Paloma 
This discussion has been closed.