CC-800 error on Amazon Store card update

Options
update to Amazon Store card worked on 10/22/2021. Receive CC-800 error on 10/23/2021.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @glawa,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding error CC-800.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• glawa
    glawa Member ✭✭
    Options
    I did find the article on how to fix CC-800, however I was posting as information. I had a problem with Amazon a few months ago which quicken support did not resolve. Only after reading a community post that stated Syncrony had changed the institution name for Amazon did I check what Quicken show for my Amazon account. It actually had a scroll bar to pick Amazon Store Card or Syncrony Bank. The same error for PayPal Credit which is handled by Syncrony resolved itself.
    A relative had the same problem as I did a few days ago with Capital One needing reauthorization and not working.
    Todays one step update processed with no errors, without me changing anything.