Red Flag, No Downloaded Transactions - Is there a permanent fix:

Several days ago I began to experience the red flag but no transactions downloaded problem that been described in other posts. The workaround described on this website whereby checking the option "automatically add to banking registers" gets rid of the red flag after downloading transactions directly into the register. Is there a permanent fix, since unchecking the option causes the problem with downloaded transcations to return?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Jason Gittman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding this topic.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jason Gittman
    Jason Gittman Member ✭✭✭
    As mentioned in my post, I had already followed the steps in the link you sent. It works as long as you download transactions directly into the register. But when you go back to wanting to review transactions first, the same problem persists. I was wondering if there was a permanent fix to the issue. I am hoping the next update will fix the problem.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for your response, though I'm sorry to hear that those steps failed to resolve the issue for you.

If you have already tried all of the steps outlined in the article, then as stated at the bottom of the article, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance so our support agents can further investigate and file an escalation if they see fit.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Jason Gittman
    Jason Gittman Member ✭✭✭
    SOLVED: Uninstalling and reinstalling Quicken for Windows resolve the red flag-no transaction issue.
  • Alan2
    Alan2 Member ✭✭
    I have just started to encounter the red flag issue. I have tried all solutions except uninstalling and reinstalling Quicken. Has anyone else tried that and were successful in eliminating the red flag issue?
  • Mr Toole to You
    Mr Toole to You Member ✭✭
    I also have red flags with no new transactions after running One Step Update. This was an issue a few releases ago, then an update fixed it for a while. Now it's back again.