Marleybuddy
Marleybuddy Member ✭✭
Write failed so not flushing to file??? Quicken not working

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2021
    Hello @Marleybuddy

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue.

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running. 

Are you receiving any error messages? Can you provide more details on what you are needing to do in Quicken?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist. 

Thank you, 

-Quicken Tyka 

~~~***~~~
  • Marleybuddy
    Marleybuddy Member ✭✭
    Hi I am using the up to date version of Quicken Deluxe Version R32.12. "write failed. So not flushing the data to the file" is the error message. It is not allowing me to do anything at present, I can't back up or add data. Please help.....
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is your Q data file stored?  What's the FULL path to that file, starting with the Drive letter and ending with  .QDF?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• I am not seeing any help on this DB write failed so not flushing the data to file. I just started using the most resent version on subscription and the complete npath to the backup file shows starting with the drive and ending with .QDF
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not seeing any help on this DB write failed so not flushing the data to file. I just started using the most resent version on subscription and the complete npath to the backup file shows starting with the drive and ending with .QDF

None of these comments answers our question:
    Where, exactly, is your Quicken data file located? On what drive, what path and file name?
    For example:  C:\Users\your_username_here\Documents\Quicken\QDATA.QDF

• sscudder
    sscudder Member
    Is there an answer to this problem? I am having the same problem. I note that the questions are months old.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    And none of the questions were ever answered.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Marleybuddy
    Marleybuddy Member ✭✭
    Greg- I called quicken and there was a "Patch" needed..... give them a call
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have the problem. I was replying to @sscudder.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.