AFCU Account Locked

Received this message in quicken this morning for America First Credit union that my account is locked and to contact them. I chatted with support and they said my account is not locked if I can log into web portal, which I can. So why is quicken giving this error?

Comments

• Chasx1
    Chasx1 Member
    Having the same issue with connecting to AFCU accounts. Called them and they said it's Quickens fault. Help!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @JedWare & @Chasx1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To clarify; Are you receiving this error message while attempting to run a One Step Update, or while trying to add a new account to Quicken?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JedWare
    JedWare Member ✭✭
    It was during One Step Update. It appears to be resolved now and I was able to download this morning with no error.
  • Chasx1
    Chasx1 Member
    Mine is working this morning as well. All seems good.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @JedWare & @Chasx1 Thanks for the update! Glad to hear the issue has been resolved.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.