Credit Card won't download transactions

bigby65@
bigby65@ Member ✭✭✭
I had a credit card set to download transactions, but now they've changed their name. I can no longer download them. They were "Capital Bank MD-OpenSky Credit Card" but they've apparently changed their name to simply "OpenSky Credit". They still use the same website, so I don't understand why you can't download my transactions.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @bigby65@,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you further.

Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to connect that you could provide us with here, please? Also, aside from changing their name, did they also happen to change their URL address for their website? If so, could you please provide the new web address?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• bigby65@
    bigby65@ Member ✭✭✭
    The only code I remember getting is a "CC-501" and their website address did not change. It is still "openskycc(dot)com".
  • Hello @bigby65@,

Thank you for clarifying that for us. 

I checked the connection to this financial institution in my own Quicken and I am not seeing the same 501 error as you are. Can I have you save a backup of your file, and then disconnect and reconnect the account. 

To do this;
    1. Click on File.
    2. Select Copy or Backup File.
    3. Choose Create a complete backup and click Next.
    4. Click Save Backup.

Once your backup is saved, you will disconnect the account.

To do this;
    1. Go to Tools.
    2. Click on Account List.
    3. Now click Edit next to the account.
    4. From here, open the Online Services tab.
    5. Click on Deactivate and click Ok when it is done.

Now we will reconnect the account. You don't need to leave the account list.

To do this;
    1. Click Add Account in the bottom right corner of the account list.
    2. Type in "Open".
    3. Select the only instance available and click Next.
    4. Enter your credentials.
    5. When it finds your account, make sure you change the action to LINK to existing and link it to the correct account.

When you have finished these steps, your account should be connected. Let me know how this goes!

Quicken Alyssa
  • bigby65@
    bigby65@ Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    I'm still getting "CC-501". Also, there are separate options for "Open" in the list after performing step 3 in the last group. According to the webpage, they are now listed as "OpenSky by Capital Bank" rather than "Capital Bank MD - Open Sky Credit", so it seems that they've changed their corporate identity. Is this why your servers can't find it?

Up until the beginning of the month, there have been no problems with this account, and that's when the corporate name changed.

FYI: I'm using "Quicken Deluxe version R36.38 build 27.1.36.38" and I've just recently been upgraded from Windows 10 Home edition to Windows 11 Home edition. The About Quicken screen shows that I'm using the "Windows 10 Home" edition as shown in the attached screenshot.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @bigby65@ Thank you for following up and for providing additional information.

Could you please navigate to Help > Report a Problem and submit all of your log files so we can review them and further investigate?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.