cannot delete reminder

Options
I have an account that is closed and when I go to Tools > Manage Bills & Income Reminders it is not listed so I cannot delete it from there. Is there somewhere to delete it?

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @nobleprofession

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you could you let us know how you are being prevented from deleting the reminder? Despite having a closed account you should still be able to select "Delete this instance". 

Are you getting any error messages? Please elaborate with specific details so that we may be able to provide proper guidance. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • nobleprofession
    Options
    the reminder isn't listed under Manage Bills & Income Reminders
  • nobleprofession
    Options
    I am not getting any error messages
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Help us out here, please. Where, exactly, do you see that "cannot delete reminder"?

Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save images to files of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @nobleprofession

How were you making payments related to this reminder - were you using Quicken Bill Manager, paying bills directly from one of your bank/credit card accounts, or something else?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• nobleprofession
    Options
    I have attached some screenshots. The first is the reminder I want to delete. The second is where I'm looking to it from, The third is the reminders that it shows, note that Ford is not listed. How do I delete it? @Frankx I was paying it directly from my account manually through the Ford credit site.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As far as I can determine, this is an Online Bill, not linked to a Scheduled Reminder.
    You should be able to get rid of it by clicking the gear icon on the Bills & Income view, then select Manage Online Billers. Locate the biller, then click the little triangle in the Actions column (next to Edit Password) and select Remove.
  • nobleprofession
    Options
    @UKR that worked, thank you
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Glad we got that one solved. Thank you for reporting in.
This discussion has been closed.