Another Schwab diseaster

I'm not even going to detailed all the trouble I had, for the sake of my blood pressure. Anyway, I think I've finally got all my Schwab account setup for the new "the way Quicken connects..."....or maybe not! BUT, Quicken still pops up the "reconnect" window. Quicken, PLEASE FIX!

Comments

• bethwr
    bethwr Member ✭✭
    edited November 2021
    [removed - off-topic]
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    [removed - off-topic]
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Eric said:
    I'm not even going to detailed all the trouble I had, for the sake of my blood pressure. Anyway, I think I've finally got all my Schwab account setup for the new "the way Quicken connects..."....or maybe not! BUT, Quicken still pops up the "reconnect" window. Quicken, PLEASE FIX!
    @Eric You should report problems with Report a Problem in the program, or by contacting Quicken Support. Asking for a problem to be fixed by posting in this forum -- which is mainly a user-to-user support forum with some help from a few Quicken moderators -- typically won't achieve the results you desire. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Eric
    Eric Member ✭✭✭
    OK, so I went to the support page. It says "CHAT WITH US". Wait Time 8 minutes. I clicked the button. NOTHING HAPPENS !
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Eric It sounds like your web browser is blocking the chat pop-up window from opening. If your browser is Safari, while on the website, pull down the Safari menu to Settings for this Website, and set Pop-up Windows to "Allow".
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.