Capital One CC-501 still not resolved?

I'm following an item about Capital One CC-501 still not being resolved. I have tried all of the work-arounds and submitted a log file as the issue documentation recommends. It has been over a week with no resolution. Can anyone from Quicken confirm that you are indeed working on resolving this issue?

Comments

• Randall Sass
    Randall Sass Member ✭✭
    I believe this issue has been going on for over a month. I would also appreciate and update from Quicken.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @jwpaal,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Yes, our teams are still working to resolve this issue with Capital One. Please refer to this Community Alert for information and updates as any and all updates will be posted in the Alert thread.

If you would like to be notified of updates as they become available, then please click the bookmark ribbon located at the top-right of the Alert post.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jwpaal
    jwpaal Member ✭✭
    The interface with Capital One is one of the primary reasons for me to use Quicken. I'm due for renewal soon and this will set me on the search for another solution. Is this a priority for your "teams"?
This discussion has been closed.