how to get Capital One accounts to download again?

Options
About a week or so ago, my capital one accounts will not download. When I go to capital one and try to download the transactions I get this error - Quicken is unable to update this account because Web Connect support for your financial institution has been either temporarily, or permanently discontinued [CC-885]. How do I fix this?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @klschultz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Error CC-885 is usually received when Express Web Connect may be temporarily disabled. However, please be aware that Capital One is currently experiencing known issues that have been reported and that are being worked on by our teams. Although the error code you are receiving is different, it is likely still related. 

You can find more information and updates on the current reported issues through these two Community Alerts posted here and here.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.