Trouble with Wells Fargo Quicken Connect for QMac?

Hello, about a week ago transactions stopped downloading from Wells Fargo for QMac. Anyone else know of this issue?

Answers

• amybutchersf
    amybutchersf Member ✭✭
    Me too. Although also happening with others (e.g., Capital One). No error message, just not actually downloading transactions that I can see exist on the Bank's site.
  • OK, similar experience here. It says it's syncing but isn't really. Hopefully Quicken gets this addressed soon.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, if you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend saving a backup of your data file first (just in case). Then, please follow the instructions provided below.
    1. Navigate to the Quicken dropdown menu
    2. Sign Out...
    3. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    4. Follow the prompts to be taken back to your data file after signing in
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Sadly, no. I still don't have any transactions that have been downloaded since 11/10 whereas when I log into my bank online I can see many transactions that have happened in the last 9 days.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dynomuttvt

Thank you for your response. I would recommend following the troubleshooting steps from the Help article linked below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/missing-some-transactions-when-downloading-bank

Please attempt these steps. If you run into any other error codes or messages please be specific and let us know how it goes! 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.