chase debit and credit downloads

cushkul
cushkul Member ✭✭
I am not getting any downloads from my chase account. A few weeks ago I did get the double authentication msg but nothing since

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @cushkul,

If you provide some additional details - that will help us to help you...

Please let us know:

• Which method(s) you use to connect with these cards (assuming it is both a debit and a credit card);
    • If you are seeing any error codes/messages when you try to download;
    • Whether you have already taken steps to fix - what you did and the result(s) you obtained;
    • Any other details about what happens when you try to effect downloads.

Get back to us and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• cushkul
    cushkul Member ✭✭
    Ive attempted to download the same way I always have for all quicken accts-by using the upper left download wheel/ I received download error 1009. I have not been successful other than going to my chase act and downloading from that sight-cumbersome
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Hello @cushkul

Thank you for your response, although we apologize this issue is persisting for you. I was able to take a look at your account and did find an error. However, to get a better sense of the issue could you please do a "test" file? Before starting the process please ensure you have a backup of your file. 

To create a test file select File >New Quicken File >OK. On the pop-up window type in "test" for the file name and save it to your local hard drive. Once the test file has been created add your Chase account(s) only. No other bank accounts are needed. 

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes! If you get an error code or message please be specific. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • cushkul
    cushkul Member ✭✭
    okay under the test scenario all chase accounts loaded and transactions downloaded.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @cushkul

Thank you for your response. Since no error code was obtained in the test file I would recommend de/reactivating the affected account(s). Before starting the process please save a backup of your file.

For more information and instruction on de/reactivating accounts please visit the link below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-and-reactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

In addition, please ensure that all affected accounts have been disconnected before reconnecting. When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Paloma 
  • cushkul
    cushkul Member ✭✭
    none of this terminology relates to my quicken version 6.4.4 I do not have a tools option nor do I have account list tab
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @cushkul

Pardon the confusion, the help article links had a tab for Windows and Mac at the very top. By selecting the Mac tab the correct instructions will be provided. A visual example is below. 

Hope this helps. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have flagged your query requesting a moderator move it to an appropriate Quicken for Mac category.
  • cushkul
    cushkul Member ✭✭
    Ive tried the remedy to remove and reinstate the account and it worked for 1 day until I recd this msg today Server Communication Error
    Warning
    There was a problem during communication with our servers:
    Can't setup 'Chase'
  • Hello @cushkul,

Thank you for your update on this!

Can I have you update the account to recreate the error? Once you have the error box in front of you, use the little envelope icon in the bottom right corner to Report a Problem. This will allow you to send a screenshot of the error as well as log files, so we can take a closer look at these issues from our end. 

Let us know when you have done this and then we can go from there. Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• cushkul
    cushkul Member ✭✭
    lmk if received. Im not sure why I keep getting instructions that don't relate to my Mac quicken. There is no envelope icon to report a problem I found it from the drop down help menu
  • cushkul
    cushkul Member ✭✭
    Server Communication Error
    Warning
    There was a problem during communication with our servers:
    Can't setup 'Chase'
    AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_ACCOUNT_NOT_FOUND:api.database.account.notfound)
  • cushkul
    cushkul Member ✭✭
    plz see info above and lmk how to proceed . Thank u
  • Quicken Alyssa
    Quicken Alyssa Moderator mod
    edited November 2021
    Hello @cushkul,

Thank you for sending over the log files and I will take a look at those now. I do apologize for the delayed response. 

The steps that you are given, DO apply to your software. The first time this happened, I believe you were given Windows steps because you added your comment to a Windows discussion. The last steps I gave you, were accurate to Mac. When you get an error on QMac, a box populates that has an envelope icon in it.

At any rate, I am glad to hear that you found another way to send the logs over. I will update you shortly on the next steps we will need to take. 

Quicken Alyssa

• @cushkul,

Your main file is where the issue resides and the test file works fine. So I am going to have you hold down the Option key on your keyboard and click Help at the top of your screen. This should make "Troubleshooting" available at the bottom of the menu. That will pop out some more choices and you can click on Rest Account Connections.

This will disconnect ALL account connections in your current file and you will need to reestablish them all.

Once that is done attempt to connect your Chase accounts and let us know how this goes. Thank you.

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.