mondo patch, version R37.25

I am trying to get a link to this update. When I search quicken all I get is a link to a mondo patch but it is R36.41. Help with a good link.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited November 2021
    Hello @stuart siegel,

[Removed-Inaccurate]

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RichG
    RichG Member
    Every time I attempt to load this patch using the link I get an error saying the server file failed to load.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @RichG

Thank you for your response. Pardon the confusion but the Mondo Patch R37.25 was recently pulled and is not available at this time. The current Mondo Patch is R36.45. 

To download and implement this Mondo Patch please visit the link below. 

Let us know if you have any issue with the download. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Pardon the confusion but the Mondo Patch R37.25 was recently pulled and is not available at this time. The current Mondo Patch is R36.45.
    I have been running R37 on my PCs. Do you advise rolling back to R36? I have no Schwab accounts.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Rocket J Squirrel, 

Unless if you are having specific issues, it is quite alright if you keep the current version you are on. No need to roll back. 

Let us know if you have any other questions or errors. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Judyrb
    Judyrb Member ✭✭
    I have run with R37.25 mondo patch. Now you want me to uphdate r36.45. That looks like a step back. Which is most current? Should all of us with Schwab problems do either/both/what order? I would not have been confused except r36 looks like a lower level than r37.

I have successfully reauthorized but get an CC-506 on my checking account (like its name was changed and it was not).. There is no update on my 3 investment accounts (Simple Investing method). Update quotes does not update. My accounts show COB 11/18/2021 and do not update.
  • GeezerGeek
    GeezerGeek Member ✭✭✭
    Judyrb, I was also running R37 but could not get the Schwab issues resolved until I reverted to R36.45. Quicken Support first had me upgrade to R37 and when I called again with still unresolved problems, they instructed me to run the R36.45 patch. There is a link to the patch on this page:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/charles-schwab-transaction-download-changes
    Essentially, I re-installed Quicken twice to get the Schwab. I think it is fixed now but there are still some issues that Quicken is trying to resolve.
    Quicken user since 1991, DOS version
This discussion has been closed.