Georgia's Own Credit Union: CC-502

Hi, for the past 2 days I have received the cc-502 error when trying to update my accounts with my bank. I have tried both one step update and also updating from within the account and I continue to get the error. I am able to login to the bank through their website without any problem. Please help me resolve this issue.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-cc-502
  • LMG462
    LMG462 Member ✭✭
    I did already review that article. I even spoke to my bank and they are telling me it's a Quicken problem.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    Hello @LMG462

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. Based on the information provided, could you please try a test file? This will give us a better understanding of the issue in general. Before starting this process please make sure that you have saved a backup of your current file. 

To do a test file please select File >New Quicken File >OK. On the popup menu select type in "test" for the file name and save it to your local hard drive. Once the test file has been created please add your Georgia's Own Credit Union account(s) only. No other accounts are needed. 

When you have a moment please attempt the steps above and let us know how it goes! Please be specific if you come across any error codes or messages. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021
    LMG462 said:
    I did already review that article. I even spoke to my bank and they are telling me it's a Quicken problem.
    So, if you followed the guidance and the issue persisted, you should have already contacted Quicken Support and if they were not able to resolve the issue, they should have follow-up by contacting Intuit's Express Web Connect team.
  • LMG462
    LMG462 Member ✭✭
    Hi, I did as you instructed and I received the CC-502 error code again. I was not able to connect to my bank account.
  • kevin808
    kevin808 Member
    I've been having the same issue since yesterday. Getting the CC-502 error for all of my Georgia's Own accounts. Other accounts (credit cards, Vanguard, Capital One loan) work fine.
  • I've also been having the same issue for the last couple of days. Tried all of the suggestions, but still doesn't work.
  • Paloma,
    When I try to add a test file, I get the same CC502 error and a message saying the CU website is temporarily unavailable. As the previous poster noted, the website is available and the CU claims it is a Quicken issue.
  • Quicken Paloma
    edited November 2021
    Hello @All

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. To better assist you could you please submit a bug report? This will allow us to take a further look and obtain a better understanding of the issue. 

To do this please select Help >Report a problem.

When you have a moment please submit the bug report and let us know!

-Quicken Paloma
  • LMG462
    LMG462 Member ✭✭
    Hi Paloma, I submitted a bug report early this morning. Please keep us updated, thanks!
  • I am experiencing the same failure for the past few days. I have submitted a problem report.
  • mrc_qui_1_1
    mrc_qui_1_1 Member ✭✭
    Plus one. I also just submitted a problem report. Thanks!
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @All

Thank you for submitting your bug reports with the log files. They will be reviewed and will most likely need an escalation. However, since it is the weekend these will be taken care of Monday morning. We appreciate your patience while this issue is investigated. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • Paloma,
    Done
  • kjdaly
    kjdaly Member
    In my experience with Georgia's Own this is not out of the ordinary. Something is broken with this outfit about every other month. I'm having the same issue.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @kjdaly

Thank you for reaching out to Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. At the moment we are seeing several users affected by an error cc-502. Just to clarify is this the issue occurring for you as well? If not, could you please elaborate further? 

Also if you have not already please submit a bug report. You can do this by selecting Help> Report a problem. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • obillini
    obillini Member ✭✭
    Any further update on this issue?
  • LMG462
    LMG462 Member ✭✭
    I am able to connect to Georgia's Own now, however it is not loading transactions for me from 11/16 and after. Is this a known problem?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Hello @All

Georgia's Own Credit Union should be up and running. I would recommend de/re-activating your affected account(s). For instructions on de/reactivating an account with online services please visit the link below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/deactivate-and-reactivate-online-banking-services-quicken-account

Hope this helps. If you come across any error codes/messages please be specific and let us know. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • irvserve
    irvserve Member ✭✭
    Had the same problem as others. At 1:19 Eastern, tried again (after the 12:05 comment from Paloma that they are up. Got error code CC-800 saying my 5 accounts have been deleted. Using the Fix It option, it connected and showed them all connected. Likewise the Account list shows them all active for WebConnect.
    Resolution:
    I then deactivated all 5, shut down and restarted Quicken and then tried to Activate. The screen came up with the "Link to existing" option shown for all 5. After hitting next, quicken showed success for all 5 and did the download of recent transactions. To check, I then tried to do another download and did NOT receive another error. So looks like something did change and work, and it might have been my deactivate, shut down, reactivate step.
  • All of my accounts updated correctly without deactivating/activating.
  • mrc_qui_1_1
    mrc_qui_1_1 Member ✭✭
    My accounts are also now updating correctly with no other actions needed.
  • obillini
    obillini Member ✭✭
    edited November 2021
    I've tried fixing and repairing, deactivating and reactivating, restoring backups and now almost all of my accounts show as deleted. Honestly, never had a single issue until moving to the subscription model. [Removed-Disruptive]
  • obillini
    obillini Member ✭✭
    Hi Quicken Paloma. What do you suggest as next steps in response to the comment you removed as being disruptive where almost all of my accounts are having this issue? Before it was limited to just Georgia's Own Credit Union?
  • Quicken Paloma
    edited November 2021
    Hello @obillini

Thank you for your response. At the moment I do not have any further troubleshooting steps for Golden One Credit Union since this is a known issue with an alert. It is currently being worked on, but unfortunately, we do not have an ETA at the moment. 

To keep up on updates and information as it becomes available please visit the link below. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7900749/ongoing-11-18-21-golden-1-credit-union-cc-505-105#latest

However, since you are having issues with other accounts as well more information is needed. What error codes are you getting? What financial institutions are you using? What connection method(s) are you using? Also, do you have a VPN? 

Please elaborate so that proper guidance can be provided. 

-Quicken Paloma
  • obillini
    obillini Member ✭✭
    My issue is with Georgia's Own Credit Union. I will contact suppport.
This discussion has been closed.