target National Bank

I am having a problem connecting to my account at Target National Bank via Quicken.

I am able to connect via Target's website.

Any thoughts or suggestions

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Jerry Pederson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• drbfrog
    drbfrog Member ✭✭✭
    It looks like target has added an additional verification step which requires a code be sent to your email. Why cant Quicken contact Target and figure this out and let us know? And then work on a solution?
  • svlee53
    svlee53 Member
    I am having this same problem. Because I tried multiple times to log in, I got locked out of my account! Please solve this problem!!!
  • BryantH
    BryantH Member ✭✭
    I called Target to unlock my account which they did. I asked what the problem was and they said that they made some changes to their website and there was a glitch (no kidding!). Afterward, I decided to change my password for Target National Bank and that change was successful, but when I tried to login again with the new password, the account was locked again. Must be that glitch at work! I called and they reset my account again and I am able to login with the new password. I tried disconnecting Quicken and attempted to setup the connection to Quicken again, but Quicken is still unable to connect. I can still connect manually. I think that somehow Target web designers did not take into account all of the Quicken users out there. Hopefully, the fix won't take too long.
  • ToGo109
    ToGo109 Member ✭✭✭
    Yes, so that you don't get locked out of the website due to repeated unsuccessful attempts by Quicken, I suggest you need to disconnect the download in Quicken. I have done this while I await word that Quicken and TNB get their acts together.

In the mean time, I am going to the Target Redcard site, and downloading a .qfx file that I then can open in Quicken.

Please, Quicken and Target, get this fixed.
  • gwasserm
    gwasserm Member ✭✭
    same problem here... causing me to get locked out of redcard site
  • I am having the same problem and support person told me that Target Bank used for RedCard no longer supports Quicken. She did not know why the decision was made
  • gwasserm
    gwasserm Member ✭✭
    I was able to successfully reinstate quicken download access to the Target Red Account this evening, 11/29/21 at 7:40 PM EST.
This discussion has been closed.