Citi Not Connecting

Options
I am unable to update my Citi credit card accounts even though I can directly access the Citi website. I disconnected my accounts in Quicken from online updating and then tried setting them up again only to get an error message saying there is "a temporary issue with the FI.Login response."

Please provide an update and resolve.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Charles271,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MKThayer
    MKThayer Member
    Options
    I keep getting the error when I do the one step update. I have removed Citi from my one step update and have been unable to do anything for months now. In addition when I try to reactivate it, it locks up Quicken and I can't do anything. I have to quit and restart before I can do anything.
  • CathyMOC
    CathyMOC Member
    Options
    I have been unable to update my Citi Visa card - getting a CC-502 error - for the past week or so. I am able to login to the web site.
  • glawa
    glawa Member ✭✭
    Options
    I too have received CC-502 error on CITI account more often than not, but am able to receive updates occasionally. I did have a transaction update on 12/08/2021.
This discussion has been closed.