pop up window in quicken requests sign in but window remains blank

Options
i changed quicken password and, when opening quicken, a pop up sign in window shows up. I know it is requesting my login credentials, but the window is a blank white square and allows no data entry. I have tried changing resolutions on the display but to no avail. the program is now locked and useless.

Comments

• will66pu
    will66pu Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am running windows on a high resolution monitor, but it is currently only at resolution 1920/1080. before running into the quicken pp[ u[ sign in window problem, i have had a similar to the above problem, still unresolved, problem with reauthorization of the Quicken connection to my Schwab accounts. These accounts were returning a 501 error. I tried to follow the directions posted on the Quicken forum to go through the Schwab account reauthorization procedure, and got as far as a pop up window that says "Add account", but the pop up window is otherw ise a blank white square. Whatever information it is supposed to convey or request from me is a mystery.

Can anyone help solve my blank Quicken sign in window problem?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @will66pu,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in. Please, follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password (this screen is not a pop-up box)
    Keep in mind that the sign-in pop-up dialog may continuously keep popping back up throughout this process, in which case you will need to continue closing it each time it pops up until you reach the full sign-in screen.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.