All online accounts have "0.0" as the online balance

Options
I've seen reports of Chase having this problem, but I'm observing ALL of my online accounts have a 0.0 online balance. Because of a problem of missing transaction categories, I exported my database from a good backup. Setup a new file with Quicken 6.4.4 and imported my database. After import I set up all of my online accounts and successfully downloaded transactions, however could not reconcile because all accounts have online balance of 0.0. I'm just reporting that this happened for all my accounts (I don't use Chase).
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Alyssa
    Options
    Hello @Rand Childs,

Thank you for taking the time to report your issues here in the Community, though I apologize that you are experiencing this. 

You said you do not have Chase, can you specify which financial institutions that you are seeing this issue for? How long has this been an issue for you? Can I have you go to Help>Report a Problem>Send To Quicken. This will send over log files that I can look at for your situation. 

Quicken Alyssa

• Craigerino75
    Options
    I see it with Schwab and Capital One
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Craigerino75,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

The $0.00 balance issues with both Schwab and Capital One are known issues that are being worked on. For Capital One, please refer to this Community Alert for updates. As for Schwab, the $0.00 balance issue has been reportedly been resolved with version release R37.37 which you can download and install through the most recent update posted in this Community Alert.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.