Cash Flow Report Bug - Not Picking Up 100% of Transactions

Options
I just hung up with very nice service rep, Miriam, and she gave me a case number 9032830. I categorize every payment and like knowing how I am spending money. Very helpful for budgeting, tax reporting, and researching prior purchases. I randomly find transactions that are not picked up. Specifically, I pay a vendor monthly for a service and found these 12 payments were not in my category Home Maintenance. If I run a different report, such as Transaction by Category, this vendor DOES appear. I also use Sub-Categories, and so I really need the Cash Flow Report. Note, I am on a Mac. I would love to have this issue resolved. it is distressing to wonder just what transactions I might be missing as I only find the issue randomly THANK YOU!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @bseligson,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize for the trouble you are experiencing.

I took the liberty of reviewing your account and found that you are still running version 6.2.1. To start with, I recommend updating your program to the latest version release; 6.4.4, and see if doing so may help resolve the issue you are experiencing.

To update your software, please navigate to Quicken > Check for Updates.

I hope this helps! 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.