Capital One

When will the connection problem with capital one be fixed? I have deactivated online for my capital one account and tried to reset as new and it will not sign in to capital one. My password and username are 100% correct

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for any and all updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Me too. Started (at least) the Friday after US Thanksgiving, been going on for a week now. Why are alarms not going off? Is anyone actually assigned to look into the problem?
  • John#
    John# Member
    For the last several weeks, during the one step update, Quicken has stated that I needed to reauthorize my Capital One 360 accounts. I went through the process and it says reauthorization was "successful". I've done this now 4 times. Capital One even emails me each time that my accounts are linked to Quicken. So, it all looks good but when I try the one step update again, I get the same message that I need to reauthorize Capital One accounts. This is my third report on this same issue.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for any and all updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• LeleMerr
    LeleMerr Member ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    [Removed - Rant] I have SIX Cap One accounts that I need to download one by one.....
  • jwpaal
    jwpaal Member ✭✭
    edited December 2021
    I've had this problem for over a month. [Removed - Rant]
This discussion has been closed.