Renouvellement de l'abonnement

Options
Michel Scott
Michel Scott Member ✭✭
Je tente de renouveler mon abonnement qui est expiré mais je ne peux soumettre la demande puisque le ZIP code n'est pas valide. Or j'habite au Canada et mon profil est à jour. Comment faire pour corriger ce problème?

English Translation
"I am trying to renew my expired subscription but I cannot submit the request since the ZIP code is not valid. However, I live in Canada and my profile is up to date. How can I correct this problem?"

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Bonjour @Michel Scott,

Merci pour venu ici sur le forum.

Si vous voulez renouveler votre compte chez nous, il est souvent plus facile pour nous de vous aider si vous contacter nous par telephone, est ce que vous parlez aussi anglais ou pas?

Merci d'avance! 

"Thanks for coming here on the forum. If you want to renew your account with us, it is often easier for us to help you if you contact us by phone, do you speak also English or not? Thanks in advance!"

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Michel Scott
    Michel Scott Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Anja, yes I speak English as well. I am currently online for the chat but if I could gent a phone number, it might be better
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Great! Thank you for your response. 

I have sent you a direct message, please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.