SLFCU CC-502

Another Express Web Connect problem. SLFCU is not connecting from Quicken although it connects fine from internet. Last connection was 12/6/21. Other Express Web Connect institutions are still working for me. Frustrating!

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Intuit continues to have difficulty maintaining the Express Web Connect connection method for Quicken.  If you are not willing to accept the unreliability of this connection method, I suggest you use the Web Connect connection method instead.  If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-quicken-connects-your-bank

Otherwise, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-updating-accounts-cc-502
  • Hello @SBM,

Thank you for coming to the Community to report the issues you are having, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this.

Does your bank password contain special characters? If so, can I have you change it? Please change it to either not include special characters, or use punctuation (, . ? !) if special characters are needed. 

Once that is done, try connecting to SLFCU through Quicken again. If you are still getting a CC-502 error, you can then go to Help>Report a Problem. From there you can describe your issue and leave the logs attached so you can send those over to Quicken as well. 

Do let us know when this is done so we can proceed with an escalation if needed, thank you!

Quicken Alyssa
  • SBM
    SBM Member ✭✭
    No special characters in password
  • SBM
    SBM Member ✭✭
    Sent "Report a Problem"
  • whodiini
    whodiini Member, Windows Beta Beta
    I have the identical issue. Just started happening a few days ago since 12/6. Retried resetting, no avail. I will also report a problem.
  • Ron McCall
    Ron McCall Member ✭✭
    I too am having the same issues, change password to one without characters and still will not connect. Starting 12-6 just like original poster
  • drbrining
    drbrining Member ✭✭
    And another one here!
  • whodiini
    whodiini Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Seems like it was fixed today! Reenabling online access that I reset trying to fix the problem resulted in my very first transaction 30 years ago dissappearing from my quicken account! Took awhile trying to figure out why the current balance changed after re-enabling online access.
  • SBM
    SBM Member ✭✭
    Mine seems to be fixed today. I didn't check for online balances like whodiini. I have 3 logins for 15 accounts. I had to relink 2 accounts on 1 login but I have done that enough now that I have the procedure down. The other 2 logins worked with no problems.