Travis Credit Union [CC-601]

Krakat
Krakat Member ✭✭✭✭
My accounts are not zero balance at Travis Credit Union. I have logged into accounts via website and everything is fine there. Anyone else have issues - just started on Monday December 6th. Trying to send report from Quicken but it's taking a long time,

Comments

• Krakat
    Krakat Member ✭✭✭✭
    Also accounts have monthly transactions.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Krakat,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you have been experiencing this error for more than 24 hours, then it will likely require us to file an escalation in order to successfully resolve it. In order to do so, please navigate to Help > Report a Problem to submit all of your log files so we can further investigate.

Please check back and let us know once that's done! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Krakat
    Krakat Member ✭✭✭✭
    Quicken Froze during the Report a problem. What I did next was to deactivate the accounts and reactivate them. I then received a CC-800 error. So I deactivated the accounts again... Validated file. Only errors for my Travis Credit Union Accounts. I then tried to activate them again and now can't get a connection to Travis Credit Union.
    Quicken repaired TCU XXXXXXXX account. No action required (for all my accounts at Travis)

Not listing all the accounts since the message was the same.

Lynda
  • 3E751
    3E751 Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problem
  • 3E751
    3E751 Member ✭✭
    > @3E751 said:
    > I am having the same problem

And I did submit to the report problem.
  • Krakat
    Krakat Member ✭✭✭✭
    So I contacted Travis CU and their response was

Thank you for your email inquiry. We apologize for any inconvenience in this matter. Since the recent update to our online portal, we have been notified that members that have allowed access of their accounts to Quicken will need to reach out to Quicken for further instruction. When we update, we find that Quicken, QuickBooks and any other third party accounting system will need to update their links or codes to support access and pulling the information. You will also need to confirm that your Quicken is set up using Web Connect for your Travis accounts as we are not a Direct Connect.

I haven't submitted a problem report yet since I can't actually connect to Travis CU - Should I?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Everyone

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. Currently, Travis Federal Credit Union and several other credit unions are receiving an error when adding/updating. We apologize for the inconvenience. Our teams are working with our service providers to resolve this issue. 

For updates and information as it becomes available, please visit the link below. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7903328/new-12-9-21-cc-502-102-error-returned-for-multiple-credit-unions#latest

Hope this provides some clarity. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • Bigmo
    Bigmo Member
    I'm using Quicken Premier, Version: R36.48, Build: 27.1.36.48 on a Windows 10 Home computer. Searching CC-601 says that this must be fixed by Quicken. Please help.