Reminders and auto fill showing up early (Q Mac)

4birdie
4birdie Member ✭✭
I have several payees that are set up as manual bills and some as income, they are beimg entered into the register 5 or 6 days before they are due. I have gone back to check the reminder times and they are set to 0.
I have skipped the transaction and then gone back to adjust the starting due date and they reappear.
I have gone in and deleted the payee and started over and it still comes back as a skipped transaction.
This seems to be only happening with one account, unfortunately my main one.

Comments

• garysmith87
    garysmith87 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Do you have Sync to Mobile turned on?  If so, the syncing process is changing your Bill Reminders back to the original setting.  
  • 4birdie
    4birdie Member ✭✭
    Thanks I'll give a look
  • 4birdie
    4birdie Member ✭✭
    I just tried it and it did not work
  • Hi @4birdie,

Thank you for contacting the community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. 

I would like some clarification regarding what you are experiencing so that I can better assist you in solving the problem. Are the transactions showing up below the green bar and greyed out? or are the transactions showing above the green bar and marked as paid?

Thank you for your patience as we troubleshoot this issue that you are experiencing. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.