Upgrades - vanishing R37.37 vs current R36.48

Options
Versions appear on the mondo patch update page and then disappear. It's very disconcerting. For example, at the beginning of December, the US Version mondo patch QW27.1.37.37 was listed and so I upgraded to that version. Then after a few days, when I looked at the upgrade site, the latest mondo patch listed was QW27.1.36.48, a lower numbered version. What happened to QW27.1.37.37? Am I now running a version that has been deemed problematic and has therefore been abandoned and deleted from the upgrade site? This happens frequently and it is very irritating. The quality control on upgrades is severely lacking when you start pulling upgrades off your upgrade sites. It certainly doesn't instill confidence that Quicken knows what it's doing. Why is this happening?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @David Walker

I suggest that you review this message thread for a comprehensive explanation of what happened and suggestions on what you should do- LINK.  Let us know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: 
    Windows R37.XX Release (US)
    Windows R36.xx Release (US)
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @David Walker

I suggest that you review this message thread for a comprehensive explanation of what happened and suggestions on what you should do- LINK.  Let us know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.