pfile1234
pfile1234 Member ✭✭
cannot download as of 12/08/2021

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

In case of transaction download problems

Please provide more details.

What edition level (Starter Edition, Deluxe, etc.), version and release of Quicken (R xx.xx)  are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release.  You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken Subscription version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update from your desktop/laptop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    What is the exact name of the CU you are using in Quicken -
    We don't see a Copper STATE CU ?
    Are you trying to set it up new in Quicken -
    or, does it already exist as an Account in Quicken, and won't download  ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• pfile1234
    pfile1234 Member ✭✭
    cooper state cu merged with deer valley cu. How does quicken get to add cooper state to its download.
    cooper state routing number is 32217249
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    pfile1234 said: cooper state cu merged with deer valley cu.
    Is it Copper or Cooper ?  
    Neither is found in the Quicken list.   Deer Valley is also not found -
    What website do you log into for access ? 
    Have your searched the website for any mention of Quicken support ?
    Quicken is a services business,
    and each financial institution must purchase and contract with Quicken
    for any kind of supported download services. 
    If they have not contracted with Quicken, they are not listed as being supported.
    You can always check to see which institutions are supported
    by walking thru the ADD ACCOUNT screen like I posted above - .... if not found, well, it's not avail.
    A lot of credit unions opt to NOT purchase Quicken services, to reduce their costs to their customers.
    [EDIT] - I have tried to update the topic title to better reflect the actual Q&A - but a little confused...

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• pfile1234
    pfile1234 Member ✭✭
    does quicken have a canyon state credit union
  • pfile1234
    pfile1234 Member ✭✭
    if your answer is neither Copper state cu or canyon state cu exists on quicken download than i will email them back as they said it should be on your list.
  • pfile1234
    pfile1234 Member ✭✭
    if your answer is neither Copper state cu or canyon state cu exists on quicken download than i will email them back as they said it should be on your list.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    pfile1234 said: does quicken have a canyon state credit union
    just doing the Quicken menu - ADD ACCOUNT - it appears that this name is supported -
    for either online downloading via Quicken One Step Update - or manual downloading from the Canyon website.

14434    14434    14434    Canyon State Credit Union   
    http://www.canyonstatecu.org/    1-800-462-4664   
    https://my.canyonstatecu.org/Authentication    ACTIVE        
    BANKING&WEB-CONNECT        
    BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @pfile1234

I do see "Canyon State Credit Union" as available on our list of supported financial institutions

Are you attempting to add an account with them in Quicken for the first time?  Or are you receiving an error code or message when attempting to update your Canyon State CU accounts?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Ddieter
    Ddieter Member ✭✭
    I have contacted Copper State to report the problem and both Deer Valley or Copper State are showing up on the add account. Copper State said they will have someone contact me I have been trying to download since 12/6/2021 is this a problem with new update I have Ver. R36.48 Build 27.1.36.48
  • Ddieter
    Ddieter Member ✭✭
    I have been using download with Copper State up until 12/6
  • Ddieter
    Ddieter Member ✭✭
    I find Canyon State CU on list now but it fails to connect oops there is a connection problem CC-502
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ddieter said: I have been using download with Copper State up until 12/6
    how is that possible - when that exact name is NOT listed in the ADD ACCOUNT as being supported by Quicken ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Ddieter said: I have contacted Copper State to report the problem and both Deer Valley or Copper State are showing up on the add account.
    I'm guessing you meant to say ... they are NOT showing up on the Add Account

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Ddieter
    Ddieter Member ✭✭
    they are not showing up like that but Canyon State Credit Union is showing up but can not connect to server yes I should have said not showing up as Copper state CU
  • Hello all, 

We now have an Alert out for this issue. Please use the provided link to get to the alert. Once there you can bookmark the page to stay on any updates or progress made on the issue. 

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• Ddieter
    Ddieter Member ✭✭
    Tell me if this is not fixed soon do I need to find and new program or new bank to deal with it has been about 7 days and still nothing. this seems to happen more now. if I have to manually post I might as well look for new program I see that this went to ALERT but nothing about it since working on it? getting near fixing it? nothing
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    [EDIT] - I have updated the topic title to better reflect the actual CU involved in the Q&A -

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Hello again all,

As I mentioned above, there is an Alert out for multiple affected Credit Unions at this time.

If your Credit Union seems to be affected but is not yet on the list, please go to Help>Report a Problem, from within your Quicken software. From there you can provide a brief description and please leave the log files attached. Then send the report over to Quicken so we can review it and get your Credit Union added to the list. 

Please let us know when you have done this. Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

• Ddieter
    Ddieter Member ✭✭
    This is part of the problem 3 different names, I have talked to Copper State and they called me to let me know that they are aware of the issues and are working on it. if they did not pay for Quickens then I guess I will have to look for new bank I have been with them for 23 plus years.
    Copper State Credit Union was formed in 2020 as the result of a merger of two equally sized credit unions, Canyon State Credit Union and Deer Valley Credit Union. ... In 2020, the new name and brand was developed, and has been Copper State Credit Union since.
    I have attached report on Quicken report problems today
    My Quickens software was logging into Canyon State CU but the bank is Copper State Cu the problem started 12-6-2021 just after update loaded on Quickens Copper state and Deer Valley CU does not appear on Add account list but Canyon State does but the logon fails
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Ddieter said:
    This is part of the problem 3 different names...
    yeah - we can only follow with what the Quicken software has been "told" by the participating institutions....
    So, as mentioned way above -
    1 - if name is not in "the list" it has not been assigned a bank number because no contract has been signed.
    2 - and even if in "the list" there might be unknown reasons why the protocol is not working at the CU end of the line.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Ddieter
    Ddieter Member ✭✭
    I was able to download from Canyon States CU I had to balance my counts back to 2005 because they showed -11,543 dollar starting balance so I was in the negative on both accounts seems to work so far
  • pfile1234
    pfile1234 Member ✭✭
    Thanks, as I was able to get it working.
  • Hello all,

Very glad to hear that it is working! Do update us if you have any further issues with it. Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.