I have been unable to communicate with quicken cloud on my iMac all this week.

ammo2rp
ammo2rp Member
When will this be fixed?
Tagged:

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Have you contacted Quicken Support?
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @ammo2rp, thank you for your question! This is a known issue our team is working to fix as soon as possible. I do apologize for any inconvenience and we will have an alert out that you can follow for updates shortly. Thank you!
  • Hi @ammo2rp,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this error. 

I suggest trying to reset the cloud, you can do this by opening your Quicken application> bringing down the menu bar located at the top of your desktop> clicking Quicken> clicking preferences> clicking connected services> then clicking reset located under the cloud account. 
    I would like to know if you have any accounts with Charles Schwab, Chase, or any other FIs that have been giving us a hard time lately? I would also like to know if you have any antivirus
    The last thing that you can try is resetting your account connections, however, I would like to let you know that this step will require you to re-sign into all your accounts in the Quicken application. You can do this by opening your quicken application>bringing down the menu bar located at the top of your desk top> holding down the option button on your keyboard while clicking the help button at the same time> click troubleshooting which is located at the bottom of the menu>then click reset account connections. 

I hope these steps can solve your issue, please let us know if the problem continues to occur. 

Thank you,
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Hi @ammo2rp,

Please disregard the previous comment. There has been an update with this issue, if you could please send your logs to the Quicken team, we would surely appreciate it. You can send your logs by clicking into your Quicken application> bringing down the menu bar located at the top of your desktop> clicking the help button> report a problem> you can write that you are experiencing an issue connecting with the cloud in the description box> then send to Quicken. 

Please let us know when you have completed these steps!

Thank you for your continued patience as we have escalated this error and are working internally on a resolution. 

Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• ammo2rp
    ammo2rp Member
    I have reported the problem and completed the steps above.
  • Hi @ammo2rp,

Thank you for responding and for sending your logs to Quicken. We have escalated this error internally and are working on a resolution. 

Here is a link to the current alert that we have regarding this issue, you can bookmark this link in order to be able to stay up to date on the latest information regarding this issue. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7903831/new-12-15-21-unable-to-communicate-with-quicken-cloud#latest

Thank you for your continued patience and support.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• ammo2rp
    ammo2rp Member
    After sending in my logs it appears that the problem has been corrected. Thank you.
  • ammo2rp
    ammo2rp Member
    I spoke too soon. It worked and now it doesn't.
  • Hi @ammo2rp,

Thank you for your response to the community, I apologize that this issue is still occurring. 

Please continue to keep an eye on the alert that I previously posted in this thread to stay up to date on the latest information and resolutions regarding this issue. 

Thank you for your continued support and patience as we work on a resolution. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.