Penfed connection error CC-501 since late November

ObieWonA
ObieWonA Member ✭✭
I haven't been able to download transactions from Penfed since late November. As a last resort I disabled online access for my Penfed account and tried to set it up again. It is still unable to connect to Penfed to even find my account. I'm getting a CC-501 "Oops, it's not your fault". Any suggestions, or is this something Quicken needs to work out with Penfed?

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
  • ObieWonA
    ObieWonA Member ✭✭
    Thank you, I had not seen that. I've now bookmarked it.
  • ObieWonA
    ObieWonA Member ✭✭
    That thread now says "resolved". Since most people marked that comment as "Unhelpful", it does not seem to actually be resolved. I am still getting the same error.
  • ObieWonA
    ObieWonA Member ✭✭
    I misquoted the actual error message. It is CC-501, "Oops, we're having a problem." Now we just need to know when / how you're going to fix it.
  • mhawrysko
    mhawrysko Member ✭✭
    > @ObieWonA said:
    > That thread now says "resolved". Since most people marked that comment as "Unhelpful", it does not seem to actually be resolved. I am still getting the same error.

It doesn't work for me. I am not sure what 'Resolved' means.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    ObieWonA said:
    That thread now says "resolved". Since most people marked that comment as "Unhelpful", it does not seem to actually be resolved. I am still getting the same error.
    I suggest you contact Quicken Support: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-support-options

• solostorm
    solostorm Member ✭✭✭✭
    Quicken says this is resolved.  It is NOT RESOLVED.  PENFED is still not connecting to Quicken server.
  • stan05482
    stan05482 Member ✭✭
    I just got off a 30 minute call with Quicken but problem is not resolved. I connect to PenFed accounts but no data is transmitted down. Support person was going to escalate the ticket.
  • solostorm
    solostorm Member ✭✭✭✭
    Account value comes across.  Transactions do not. 
  • stan05482
    stan05482 Member ✭✭
    PenFed transactions finally pulled in on 12/22!
  • jancallen1
    jancallen1 Member ✭✭
    I still can't connect to Penfed accounts. I was hopeful it was solved. Is anyone else still having this ongoing issue?
  • solostorm
    solostorm Member ✭✭✭✭
    It brings over proper account value - but not the transactions that got it there.
This discussion has been closed.