Pentagon Federal Credit Union download not working

Comments

• Harry D
    Harry D Member ✭✭
    Experiencing the same behavior. Sync spinner spins for a few seconds, then quits spinning. No errors, no log messages, no nothing. No change to any account registers.

Despite all the "progress" on this issue, no transactions have been downloaded since Dec. 1, even using most up-to-date macOS and Quicken Deluxe.
  • pfearn
    pfearn Member ✭✭
    Penfed Connection Issue is not resolved as reported 12/16 .
    Disconnected all Pentagon accounts and am still unable to re-activate them for Quicken Connect transaction downloads. Now get error code ccscrape.151

Screen Shot 2021-12-17 at 10.38.48 AM attached.
  • Kenr43
    Kenr43 Member ✭✭
    For several weeks I got an error when updating this account. Then on 12/16 I got this notice from Alyssa: This issue has been marked as resolved. NOW< I no longer get an error when updating, but none of my transactions are downloaded. I attempted to 'reset' the account under online services, but still will not download new transactions.
  • Krakat
    Krakat Member ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone contacted support on this issue since they say it’s resolved? And as many here say it’s not resolved!!!
  • mikejaegerster
    mikejaegerster Member ✭✭✭
    I have been on a live chat with support for the past hour trying to work through my issues. I am in the middle of adding my PenFed accounts to a test file which seemed to at least recognize the accounts. No transaction downloads, however.
  • I guess I'll add a "me too" comment. My screenshot would be the same as el_bajo: showing a CC-501 error trying to "activate downloads" for PenFed. This used to work, and in troubleshooting, I had deactivated the connection, so theoretically it's ready to go. I do know I'm using the right username/password because those work to log onto the website.
  • Krakat
    Krakat Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    I get concerned with support accidentally messing my data up! Some are good others are learning and following a script. Problem I don’t believe is on our end. Something between Pentagon and Quicken aren’t clicking and we are in the middle!
  • stan05482
    stan05482 Member ✭✭
    I, seemingly successfully, reconnected the accounts and am not getting an error code but PenFed transactions are still NOT downloading as of 12/17.
  • dhenderson67
    dhenderson67 Member ✭✭
    > @stan05482 said:
    > I, seemingly successfully, reconnected the accounts and am not getting an error code but PenFed transactions are still NOT downloading as of 12/17.

Same here
  • Krakat
    Krakat Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have the one account that I reset yesterday that lost the connection. The rest of the accounts I get balance updates no transactions. I have tried numerous times to reconnect this one account, no luck.
  • Scott Saylor
    Scott Saylor Member ✭✭✭
    I was able to redefine a connection today with PenFed and download without any scripting errors. However, I am a Quicken for Mac user so my Quicken Connect connection is a little different than Windows users.
  • Krakat
    Krakat Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you mikejaegerster. Please keep us updated.
  • dhenderson67
    dhenderson67 Member ✭✭
    Thanks mikejaegerster
  • hansenb40
    hansenb40 Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Many thanks mikejaegerster!
  • mikejaegerster
    Here is a summary of 2.5 hours on chat with Tech Support this afternoon on this issue:

1. Normal tech support getting to know you - how long have you had this problem, etc. I referenced Ticket #9036888 (https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7902873/resolved-12-16-21-pentagon-federal-credit-union-returns-cc-501-ccscrape-163-fdp-163-error) which was RESOLVED. Indicated I was still seeing CC-501 when trying to set up online access again for PenFed.

2. We created a new empty Quicken file, attempted to add PenFed accounts. The accounts were found and while finishing the add process, the Windows application crashed. Opened the app and test-file again and repeated the process. This time the accounts were added successfully but only current balances were captured, no transactions were downloaded.

3. Returned to original file, signed out of Cloud access and signed back in using same Quicken login. Validated data file (no issues found) and repeated the Add Account with PenFed again. Received the same CC-501 error.

4. Tech Support escalated the issue internally and I uploaded log files for the escalation team to review. A new ticket number was opened (#9074277). Escalation team reviewed and apparently found an issue. Tech Support told me that I would be contacted by email when the issue was resolved. No estimate on when that might be.

Yes, all of that took 2.5 hours. So now, I wait. Hopefully, this resolves the issue and it gets resolved soon.
  • mikejaegerster
    Here is a summary of 2.5 hours on chat with Tech Support this afternoon on this issue:

1. Normal tech support getting to know you - how long have you had this problem, etc. I referenced Ticket #9036888 (https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7902873/resolved-12-16-21-pentagon-federal-credit-union-returns-cc-501-ccscrape-163-fdp-163-error) which was RESOLVED. Indicated I was still seeing CC-501 when trying to set up online access again for PenFed.

2. We created a new empty Quicken file, attempted to add PenFed accounts. The accounts were found and while finishing the add process, the Windows application crashed. Opened the app and test-file again and repeated the process. This time the accounts were added successfully but only current balances were captured, no transactions were downloaded.

3. Returned to original file, signed out of Cloud access and signed back in using same Quicken login. Validated data file (no issues found) and repeated the Add Account with PenFed again. Received the same CC-501 error.

4. Tech Support escalated the issue internally and I uploaded log files for the escalation team to review. A new ticket number was opened (#9074277). Escalation team reviewed and apparently found an issue. Tech Support told me that I would be contacted by email when the issue was resolved. No estimate on when that might be.

Yes, all of that took 2.5 hours. So now, I wait. Hopefully, this resolves the issue and it gets resolved soon.
  • cookm716
    cookm716 Member ✭✭
    Similar to above, tried to download trxns today and it appeared to be successful (no errors) but no transactions were downloaded. I know I have transactions that are downloadable. Tried resetting, appeared to work but still no downloads. I deactivated all the Penfed accounts and set them back up again, linking to the accounts. No errors, but still no downloads.
  • mitch cohen
    mitch cohen Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your reply Alyssa.  I followed the instructions in the link you provided.  But ... none of my three files have any "Cloud Account Details."  Zero.  They all have the same Quicken Profile, of course, but I have never synced any of my data files to the Quicken cloud and have never used any Quicken mobile app.  Other recommendations would be helpful.
  • Krakat
    Krakat Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Morning update. I was finally able to add account back that I reset a few days ago (lost connection to Penfed when I tried resetting the account)! I was also able to add my IRA account, something I haven't been able to do for some time! NO transactions downloaded, but balances were updated.
  • M B
    M B Member ✭✭✭
    I am still having issues downloading PFCU transactions using OSU. Like cookm718, I have no errors, but OSU showing it is updating all PFCU accounts - yet no transactions are downloaded. I also have deactivated and reactivated all PFCU accounts, no transactions downloaded. No errors. I have sent logs to support. Still awaiting a resolution to this issue which is NOT resolved for me.
  • hansenb40
    No change here. I did make the mistake of trying to reset one account and now I can't connect to get it back CC-501.   I did create a  test file and I was able to add all my accounts and do an update.

Whatever the bug is, it must be introduced based on the information I have in my real file since creating a new file, adding accounts seems to work.

I wish I new a bit more about how all of this works and had the ability to look at these 'tickets'. 
  • Krakat
    Krakat Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hasenb40 did you get transactions to download on your test file?
  • hansenb40
    edited December 2021
    It doesn't look like it did. When it added the accounts it said it was going to download transactions over the last 1 day. I did not have any transactions over the last 1 day.

When I update the accounts in the test file the summary dialog tells me account balances have been updated, 0 new transactions.
  • Smart_VAH
    Smart_VAH Member ✭✭
    Is the 'new' Quicken Support (I think there was/is a hand-off to another company) not concerned about accurate and timely updates? The so-called RESOLVED issue status of 16 Dec is so obviously wrong, I just tried, 18 Dec, to SETUP THE ONLINE connection and encountered CC-501 error status. Enclosing a screen shot taken a few mins ago
  • mikejaegerster
    edited December 2021
    [Removed-Speculation]
  • David KF
    David KF Member ✭✭
    Even though https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7902873/resolved-12-16-21-pentagon-federal-credit-union-returns-cc-501-ccscrape-163-fdp-163-error#latest mention Pentagon Federal Credit Union is resolved. But I still get the error CC-501 with it.
  • PricklyPete
    PricklyPete Member ✭✭✭
    > @Krakat said:
    > I tried resetting one of my accounts yesterday, now it is no longer connected to Pentagon and get oops error when trying to reconnect account. When I updated this morning received an error saying account was deleted and tried it again. Balances updated but no transactions have come down. Quicken/Pentagon please work together to get this fixed!

I deactivated and was finally able to re-activate one of my multiple PenFed accounts without a 501 error. At that point my account download hundreds of historical transactions but my account no longer had the correct balance and an adjustment entry was required to sync the balaances.

I put a test transfer between two of the accounts yesterday via tpenfed.org and that transaction does not download into quicken - so it seems even if we do not see the 501 error any more we will not see new transactions.

Still. Not. Fixed.
This discussion has been closed.