How come I never got an activation code

I just bought quicken deluxe online and I dont have access to anything when I log in to use it. I never got a confirmation email and I never got a code. How do I get this corrected?

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Did you buy it online at Quicken.com?  If so, log into your online Quicken.com account and download the installation file from there.  It will be automatically activated during the download/installation process.
    If you bought it from a retailer, you might want to check your junk/spam folder to see if the confirmation email might be there.  Otherwise, you will need to contact the retailer to get the activation code.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Did you buy it online at Quicken.com?  If so, log into your online Quicken.com account and download the installation file from there.  It will be automatically activated during the download/installation process.
    If you bought it from a retailer, you might want to check your junk/spam folder to see if the confirmation email might be there.  Otherwise, you will need to contact the retailer to get the activation code.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• I bought it online and it finally worked, I had to wait quite a while before my account updated, but i'm in now.
This discussion has been closed.