How come I never got an activation code

Options
I just bought quicken deluxe online and I dont have access to anything when I log in to use it. I never got a confirmation email and I never got a code. How do I get this corrected?

Best Answer

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Did you buy it online at Quicken.com?  If so, log into your online Quicken.com account and download the installation file from there.  It will be automatically activated during the download/installation process.
    If you bought it from a retailer, you might want to check your junk/spam folder to see if the confirmation email might be there.  Otherwise, you will need to contact the retailer to get the activation code.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Did you buy it online at Quicken.com?  If so, log into your online Quicken.com account and download the installation file from there.  It will be automatically activated during the download/installation process.
    If you bought it from a retailer, you might want to check your junk/spam folder to see if the confirmation email might be there.  Otherwise, you will need to contact the retailer to get the activation code.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• bartjake33
    Options
    I bought it online and it finally worked, I had to wait quite a while before my account updated, but i'm in now.
This discussion has been closed.