Pentagon Federal Credit Union Sync Error persists

Options
jcm
jcm Member ✭✭
I saw the post about Pentagon Federal Credit Union sync errors AND I saw that it was marked as resolved. I'm not exactly sure what was resolved, my ability to sync with PenFed is still very much broken. The error I continue to get is:
AGGREGATOR IN ERROR (CP SCRIPT ERROR:ccscrape.151)

I've posted a screenshot AND I've reported the error to Quicken through the mail icon in the error dialog box. This has been going on for the better part of a month. Any ETA for resolution?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @jcm,

Thank you for coming to the community, I understand how this issue can be frustrating. 

Have you tried deactivating and then reactivating the Pen Fed account? I see that this error might still be occurring for some. You can continue to follow this link and bookmark the alert. Even though it is marked as resolved, they will still post updates and resolutions regarding this specific issue there. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7902873/resolved-12-16-21-pentagon-federal-credit-union-returns-cc-501-ccscrape-163-fdp-163-error#latest

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or errors. 

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jcm
    jcm Member ✭✭
    Options
    I don't really know what you mean by the term "deactivating." I have disconnected the account from PenFed and tried "reconnecting" [Edit Account Settings -> Downloads tab -> Connect Account... button]. That's where I get the error. So this account currently remains disconnected from the internet and PenFed. I hope you noticed that the error I continue to get does NOT have the number 501 in it, so this may be a different issue. My error contains the string:
    "AGGREGATOR IN ERROR (CP SCRIPT ERROR:ccscrape.151)"
  • jcm
    jcm Member ✭✭
    Options
    No sooner do I post this reply, then it started working again. It wasn't working earlier today and now it is. The only change is I'm on the road using VPN over hotel WiFi, where the last time I tried it I was at home on my home network. Perhaps the Quicken servers had something cached, related to my normal network address. Go figure.
This discussion has been closed.