Investing, Property, Debt accounts don't sync to Mobile or web

Options
Boborino
Boborino Member ✭✭
edited January 2022 in Investing (Mac)
My banking accounts sync fine, but for some reason none of the above type accounts show up in Quicken for iOS or the web app. I have all accounts selected to be viewed/synced in the Preferences menu.

What should I do?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @Boborino,

Thank you for contacting the community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. 

I would like to know what financial institution the accounts that are not showing up are with?
    Also, when did this issue start occurring? Do you receive any type of error code or message that appears or do these accounts simply just not show up when trying to access them in the app or on the web? 

I look forward to hearing your response. 

Thank you,
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Boborino
    Boborino Member ✭✭
    Options
    It's all of our Investment Accounts. Schwab (online) and HSA and Treasury Direct account I manually keep updated thru Quicken for Mac. None of these accounts show up (nor anything else) in the Investment Accounts sections of the iOS app or web app.

It's also all of the Property/Debt accounts. 4 manually entered real estate parcels and one mortgage. They all show up in Quicken for Mac but not in iOS or the web app.

I do not receive any error codes or messages associated with this.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hi @Boborino,

Thank you for your response. We are currently aware of this issue and are working towards a resolution. Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA regarding when it will be resolved so I do apologize for any inconvenience. 

I have added a link to the current alert that we have regarding this issue, if you could please follow the instructions to send your logs to Quicken, we would surely appreciate it. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7901102/ongoing-12-18-21-investment-transactions-disappearing-on-mobile-app-in-quicken-for-mac#latest

Thank you for your continued patience and support as we work towards a resolution. 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.