Can Schwab accounts be Auto-Reconciled (Mac)?

Boborino
Boborino Member ✭✭
edited January 2022 in Investing (Mac)
I'm getting a good online connection with Schwab but it doesn't look the Auto-Reconcile feature shows up on any of my accounts:
Schwab Checking
Taxable Brokerage
401K/IRAs

Is this broken or a feature that is not really there?
If it does Auto-Reconcile is it just checking the cash/sweep amounts only? How often?

Answers

• Hi @Boborino,

Thank you for contacting the community, I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue. 

I would like to know if you have similar accounts with other Financial Institutions? Does the auto-reconcile feature show up in those or is this only occurring with the Charles Schwab accounts?

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Boborino
    Boborino Member ✭✭
    Yes it works with other institutions. I have a CC with Chase and it works very well.
  • Hi @Boborino,

Thank you for your response. Is your Mac updated to the latest operating system? Also, are you running the latest Quicken build for your application?

You can check your Mac's OS by clicking on the apple logo on the menu bar at the top of your screen> clicking about this Mac. 

You can check if you are running the latest build for the Quicken Application by opening Quicken> clicking Quicken on the menu bar located at the top of your screen> then clicking about Quicken. 

I look forward to hearing your response. 

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• Boborino
    Boborino Member ✭✭
    MacOS 12.1
    Quicken Premier Version 6.4.5 (Build 604.41859.100)
  • Hi @Boborino,

Thank you again for the response. We are currently aware of this issue and are working towards a resolution. Unfortunately, we currently do not have an ETA as to when it will be resolved and we apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. 

Thank you for your continued support and patience as we work towards a resolution.
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

• Boborino
    Boborino Member ✭✭
    Ok, I'll wait for an update. No worries.
    Thanks for the assist!
  • Hi @Boborino,

Thank you so much for your patience. Keep an eye out on our open alerts and announcements for anything that may appear regarding this issue. If I see an alert created, I will tag it in this post so you can follow and bookmark it for a resolution. 

Again, thank you
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.