Consumer Cellular Online Bill Problem

Options
Under Bills and Income tab, the Consumer Cellular biller is flagged with a "Sign In Problem. Fix It.". When I select the Fix It link, the Edit Biller window opens asking me for my number/password/date_of_birth. I enter exactly the same being used on the CC web interface and eventually see "Authentication Failed" and the Edit Biller window becomes active again. No error number is displayed, the only new message in the Edit Biller window is "Invalid username or password. Please try again"
After several tries, it ultimately takes. The problem resurfaces rather frequently.
Same problem as someone posted two years ago.
Quicken Deluxe Ver R37.52

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Tmoto,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers first. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Tmoto
    Tmoto Member ✭✭
    Options
    Tried Review and Repair Online Biller. Got the response: "Validation Complete. Local bills are in sync with the server."
    Tried the "Fix it" button, "Edit Your Account", entered logon, password and date of birth in the correct format.
    Got the response: "Authentication failed". After continuing the request, eventually (after 6 cycles) it took. Same problem very often. I expect "Fix It" to appear again soon.
    I can tell you that each attempt at authentication did not take very long. The 6th try took much longer and ultimately authenticated. It was as if the server timed out repeatedly?
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Tmoto

Thank you for your response and the additional information. Pardon the frustration from this issue but we are glad that it is now solved. It is hard to say for sure if the server was timing out, but it could be correlated. If this error occurs again or if you come across any other please let us know.

-Quicken Paloma
  • Tmoto
    Tmoto Member ✭✭
    Options
    Sorry, the problem persists. Unable to "fix it" by re-entering phone number, password, and date of birth.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Tmoto

Thank you for the update and additional information. I was able to find an error message for this particular biller. I have sent you a message regarding this. When you have a moment please check your inbox. 

-Quicken Paloma
This discussion has been closed.