Nothing but problems logging in

Options
I haven't been able to use Quicken for a week. It won't take my log in - Server is Busy! and when it does and I try to download transactions, it says my membership needs to be renewed. I'm good until June 2022 which I can see my going into the account online.

If this can't get resolved, I want my money back. What is going on?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Hello @msbookbiz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest that you perform a clean uninstall/reinstall (this is different from simply uninstalling and reinstalling the program) which will clear out and replace the existing configuration files for Quicken (this does not affect any of your data and/or backup files).

To do so, please refer to this support article and scroll down to the section titled If the steps above do not resolve the issue. Then, open and follow the instructions found in the blue dropdown sections titled First: Download and use QCleanUI and Second: Rename Quicken Shared Folders.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.