Quicken for Mac down since 12/20 - at least

PoppyPerson
PoppyPerson Member
I have not been able to connect with my bank since Monday. This has been going on too long. Message reads: Quicken cannot connect to this account.

Answers

• Hi @PoppyPerson,

Thank you for contacting the community. I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue, I understand that it can be frustrating. 

In order to better understand the next steps that we need to take, I require some more information from you. 
    What Financial Institution is this account with? 
    What connection method are you using with the said account (direct, web, quicken)? 
    You can check the connection method by clicking on the account> going to settings (located in the bottom right corner)> clicking downloads> and looking at the connection type

I look forward to hearing your response. 

Thank you, 
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• My bank is Cape Cod Five.
    My connection is Quicken Connect
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    My bank is Cape Cod Five.
    My connection is Quicken Connect
    Hello PoppyPerson,

Thank you for keeping in touch with us and providing us with additional information. There are some other questions we'll have to ask, unfortunately. What happens, exactly, when you try to connect to Cape Cod Five? Are you noticing any particular error messages or codes, like ccscrape.102, for example? 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Someone fixed my problem, as of Christmas night Quicken and the bank connected and updated.
    Thank you.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Someone fixed my problem, as of Christmas night Quicken and the bank connected and updated.
    Thank you.
    PoppyPerson,

That is excellent news!  :) Also, we appreciate that you took the time to update us on the situation, particularly now that a resolution was obtained.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.