First National Bank Omaha issues

M B
M B Member ✭✭✭
Have been unable to download transactions for FNBO since 12/21/21. OSU indicates all 5 accounts are updating, but no transactions will download. Alternate data file also will not download transactions from FNBO. Set up test file and added FNBO. All transactions up through 12/21/21 will download, but not the cleared transactions from 12/22 or 12/23. Have reset accounts, but still no downloads. Online balance in Quicken after update is showing the correct balance and matches the online balance in FNBO. Hopefully, this issue will be elevated and resolved after the holiday break.

Update: Ran daily OSU on 12/25, and transactions from 12/22 did download. Appears to be a lag in timing of downloads. Not sure why the lag now when there was no lag before - but at least it seems to be working with a lag.

Comments

• Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @M B, 

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. Pardon, the confusion but there are times where some transactions while cleared at the bank may take a business day or two, to download properly into Quicken. This is not unusual and will hopefully not occur frequently. However, if you receive an error code or message during/after an update then there may be an issue. Please let us know if this is the case or if you have any other questions. 

-Quicken Paloma 
  • M B
    M B Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Thank you. I am not receiving an error code. The OSU summary shows the accounts are updating but no transactions download. The online balance matches the cleared balance at the bank, but the transactions are not downloading timely in Quicken. They are downloading in [Removed - Solicitation] and showing as cleared in that app, so I think there may be another issue impacting this failure to download timely in Quicken.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @M B,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend saving a backup first (just in case). Then, please follow the instructions provided below.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• M B
    M B Member ✭✭✭
    Not only did this not work, I now have issues with my Pentagon Federal Credit Union account again, and possible issues again with my Charles Schwab accounts (multiple transactions again downloaded.) Have no idea what the longer term impact of this might be for my data set.... Geez
  • M B
    M B Member ✭✭✭
    Now getting multiple errors. 501 for all Schwab and Ally accounts. 800 for my Pentagon Federal accounts (after just getting that issue resolved last week). Submitted error report with Screen Shot. Now what?????
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @M B Did you save a backup prior to performing the previous steps as advised? If so, please proceed to restore that backup now to get back to where you were prior to performing the steps.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• M B
    M B Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Restored back up. Once again many Schwab transactions downloading which will have to be deleted. Still have 800 error for Pentagon Federal CU. 501 error for Ally. Deactivated and reactivated all Web Express connections. Had to delete many past transactions which downloaded again in those accounts as well. OSU now appears to be working again - EXCEPT the cleared FNBO transactions (now since 12/27) are still not downloading. Also added new Test file again and attempted to download FNBO transactions. All cleared transactions through 12/22 were downloaded, but since I don't have any cleared transactions at FNBO between12/23 and 12/26, I can't verify if it is working on delay or just not downloading after 12/22. I do have cleared transactions on 12/27 which do not download in either my data set or the Test file, although the downloaded online balance shown does reflect the cleared balance at the bank.
  • M B
    M B Member ✭✭✭
    Update 1/2/22 - I have concluded there is a definite 3 day lag in downloading transactions even though the online balance updates daily with the correct balance. This creates issues in the reconciliation process since cleared transactions at the bank do not download at the same time the online balance is updated. Although this can be managed, it is cumbersome and annoying that the auto reconciliation process does not function properly due to the delay in downloading transactions. Would be nice if Quicken would fix this issue so that transactions download in a timely manner to coincide with the update in the online balance for all accounts (checking, credit, etc.) at FNBO.
This discussion has been closed.