New Entry Not Registering (Version R37.64) [Edited]

TTurner
TTurner Member
Since getting an update today I have not been able to add an entry and my balances have all changed.

Best Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I just tested this issue myself and got the same result. I went ahead and submitted a bug report for this to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Unfortunately, we won't have an ETA on this, however, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

In the meantime, I suggest reverting back to the previous release R37.62 by downloading and installing it through this link here.

Thank you for your patience and for bringing awareness to this issue!

@leishirsute I'm intentionally holding off on updating the Release Post as we are receiving several reports of the issue described above and are awaiting response from our teams.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Quicken Anja
    @leishirsute Reports of issues were received shortly after R37.64's staged release, which is why the release has now been paused and we have posted an alert instead which can be found here.

Hope this helps! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

Answers

• Just downloaded this new version. Now when I enter in my account it does not show when I enter another both show. Called quicken have no idea. Anyone have this problem also?
  • leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    It sure would be nice if the Quicken moderator would update the R37.xx announcement at the same time a version is released to let us know if it's staged, for all users, or paused.

Regarding your issue, do you mean when you enter a transaction into an account, it only displays when more than one transaction is entered?
    Please clarify.

Deluxe R53.32., Windows 10 Pro

• RobMc1
    RobMc1 Member ✭✭
    After installing this update today, new registry entries are not showing until you add a second entry or close and reopen Quicken.
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

I just tested this issue myself and got the same result. I went ahead and submitted a bug report for this to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Unfortunately, we won't have an ETA on this, however, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

In the meantime, I suggest reverting back to the previous release R37.62 by downloading and installing it through this link here.

Thank you for your patience and for bringing awareness to this issue!

@leishirsute I'm intentionally holding off on updating the Release Post as we are receiving several reports of the issue described above and are awaiting response from our teams.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• cdennett
    cdennett Member ✭✭✭
    Same here. I manually updated my checking account and noticed the balance was a very large negative number after adding a couple of deposits and one debit. Maybe I missed the decimal point when I added the debit but since it did now appear, I couldn't tell. I then restored from yesterday's backup and tried again. Second deposit showed twice and debit did not show at all. I closed quicken and reopened it and it looked to be OK. Makes me afraid to do anything else.

Wish there was a way to back out an update instead of reinstalling the whole thing with the mondo patch. I also don't understand why some patches are forced to be installed when quicken is started and some you are simply notified about when you do a one step update.
  • leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭
    @cdennett Agreed about a revert version option in Quicken.  It is becoming a much more desired feature as the frequency of version updates seems to be increasing.

• leishirsute
    leishirsute Member ✭✭✭✭

However, just to clarify, R37.64 is in staged release and unannounced and R37.62 is in staged release and announced.  Please correct if wrong.

• Quicken Anja
    @leishirsute Reports of issues were received shortly after R37.64's staged release, which is why the release has now been paused and we have posted an alert instead which can be found here.

Hope this helps! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.