Why does Q H, B and R go into a a high CPU loop, not responding?

puggers
puggers Member ✭✭
Q 35.57. I experience a loop when I select B of A accounts, just to display them, not update. The visual is Q screen with Windows task bar below, then Q takes up whole screen, then repeats. This is solidly intermittent. when it shows, a power down, reboot, Q only still has the problem. Other accounts do not have this problem. On latest W10.

Answers

• puggers
    puggers Member ✭✭
    Q version is 36.57, not 35.57. Loop is caused only by selecting B of A checking, or B of A CC.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @puggers,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Since you are currently still running version release R36.57, to start with, I recommend updating your Quicken program to the latest version release and see if doing so will help resolve this issue.

To update, please navigate to Help > Check for updates, or you can download and install the latest release Mondo Patch through this support article

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• puggers
    puggers Member ✭✭
    My Q says it is up to date at 36.57. It is the December 2021 release.
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for your response.

If you are not receiving the option to update from directly within the program, then please download and install the Mondo Patch through the support article I provided in my previous response as the most recent version release is R37.66.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• puggers
    puggers Member ✭✭
    I deleted B of A provided Trusteer program. Took care of the problem.
  • Quicken Anja
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear you found a solution that worked for you.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.