Downloaded Transactions

Options
I have been using Quicken for over 20 years and suddenly in November my downloaded transactions all show as matched even though they are not entered in the register. In addition, Quicken now tries to match transactions way back in my register to 2002. Rather than taking me a minute or two to download transactions and reconcile my account, it now takes me more than 20 minutes to find accepted downloaded transactions and reconcile my account.

I have followed all your suggestions about download preferences to no avail. Furthermore, when I try to enter the transaction as new, Quicken sometimes does not enter into my register. Also, the curser or register view reverts back to 2002 after every transaction.

Help. What gives?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hello @vrfarrell8,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

To start with, I suggest that you try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.
    I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.