Unable to Update Schwab [Edited]

GH508
GH508 Member ✭✭
Schwab will not update in one step update. I have to refresh online transaction information each time I want it to update.

[Edited for Readability]

Comments

• CaptRon53
    CaptRon53 Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same problem. One step update still not working for Schwab Brokerage accounts with V37.66
  • Quicken Jade
    Quicken Jade Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @GH508, I'm sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this issue. When you try to update, what happens? Do you get any error messages or does the One Step Update say successful without bringing in any transactions? 
    - Quicken Jade
  • CaptRon53
    CaptRon53 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    When I do a OSU all my Schwab brokerage accounts show successful but no transactions are downloaded, even though there are new transactions. If I go into the brokerage account in Quicken and click on downloaded transactions in lower left of the screen and click on update transactions button, quicken will then download the new transactions. I get no error messages.
  • lostinstowe
    lostinstowe Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue as CaptRon53. OSU shows no errors but does not update my 3 Schwab accounts although I can update by selecting one of the accounts and request it to update transactions.
  • CaptRon53
    CaptRon53 Member ✭✭
    I also have one Schwab brokerage account that won't download any transactions. OSU shows 0 transactions downloaded with no errors. I have to manually enter transactions for this account.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest resetting your cloud data and see if that may make a difference, though I do recommend saving a backup of your data file prior to performing any troubleshooting attempts (just in case). Please follow the steps below in order to do so.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Mobile & Web
    4. Click on Reset your cloud data 
    5. On the following screen you can leave the preselected option for "No, just reset my Cloud data", type Yes in the entry field to confirm, and click Reset
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

I hope this helps! 

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.