SWBC Mortgage - Error 155 FI is blocking our access

animally
animally Member ✭✭
My SWBC Mortgage download used to work, but it's been about a year since it stopped. In fact, there's a closed discussion on this topic that started just about a year ago. Is there any progress on getting this fixed?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    animally said:
    My SWBC Mortgage download used to work, but it's been about a year since it stopped. In fact, there's a closed discussion on this topic that started just about a year ago. Is there any progress on getting this fixed?
    Hello @animally,

I am sorry that you are experiencing these difficulties with the SWBC Mortgage account, and thank you for reaching out to us about this matter. What seems to have happened, specifically, that caused your account to stop downloading? Were you experiencing any other error messages?

Thanks,

Quicken Jared
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Quicken Jared The error message is in the title of the thread.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • animally
    animally Member ✭✭
    I honestly don't know why it stopped downloading. I've been in technology/software development for over 33 years, so I'm very accustomed to troubleshooting software and am quite technical. Here are the error details being reported with some data removed that could be sensitive:

error #1
    level: 4 (Debug = 0, Critical = 6)

description:
    add account error

suggestion:
    Try again later.

system description:
    institution login: can't setup (aggregator error)

BID: 65856

FI name: SWBC Mortgage

response:
    {
    "code" : 200,
    "resource" : {
    "status" : "ACCEPTED_POLLING_REQUIRED",
    "pollingReference" : "\/institution-logins\/XXXX\/poll",
    "id" : "XXXX",
    "clientId" : "XXXX"
    }
    }

poll response:
    {
    "status" : "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR",
    "aggregators" : [
    {
    "channel" : "FDP_DEFAULT",
    "cpAggStatusCode" : "FDP-155",
    "aggStatus" : "FI_BLOCKING",
    "isProcessing" : false,
    "cpAggStatusDetail" : "Error 155 FI is blocking our access"
    }
    ],
    "mode" : "DISCOVER_AND_ADD_ACCOUNTS",
    "institutionLoginId" : "XXXX",
    "isProcessing" : false
    }
  • animally
    animally Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Is anyone still looking at this? I don't see @Quicken Jared anymore, so does this mean this issue has fallen through the cracks? [Removed - Alumni Tag]
  • animally
    animally Member ✭✭
    edited January 2022
    [Removed - Alumni Tag]
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Just my 2cents' worth ... I would not bother attempting to activate any loan or mortgage account for downloading.  (Not discussing LOC or HELOC accounts here which should be treated like credit card accounts)

At least in Quicken for Windows, an online-connected loan or mortgage account does NOT have a transaction register. All data shown in the account come from whatever information the bank downloads to you ... if this process works at all.

As a result of being connected, the scheduled payment transaction reminder cannot transfer the amount of principal paid into the (non existent) account register and must use a category, usually something like Loan:Principal, instead. The category seems to vary with the Loan Type you selected when creating the loan account in Quicken.

Effective with Quicken Windows 2018+
    you can deactivate an online-connected loan account and regain full control over your transaction register.  However, you should still review the Scheduled Reminder (or Memorized Payee List entry) associated with the monthly loan payments to ensure they now transfer Principal to the loan account register and not to a Category.

If you're a Q Mac user, you should be able to do something similar about setting up and maintaining an offline mortgage account together with a correctly calculated Scheduled Transaction Reminder for the monthly payments.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @animally I think Jared was off over the 3-day weekend, but he was answering lots of posts yesterday (Tuesday).

Your other posts were edited by a moderator because you apparently referenced Sarah, who is no longer with the company.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.