Bank of America balance

radarchief75
radarchief75 Member ✭✭
Bank of America's balance now shows the amount with pending transactions. So my reconcile is always off when a pending transaction is awaiting confirmation. This appeared to start with the last quicken update for windows.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @radarchief75,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Could you please specify and provide which connection method you are using to connect with Bank of America (Express Web Connect or Direct Connect)?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• radarchief75
    radarchief75 Member ✭✭
    Express web connect. The problem still exists too. It seems like all the pending transactions are included in the balance. I've used quicken for 20+ years, and this makes it almost unusable as I have a lot of transactions and the reconcile is completely useless as is.
  • Quicken Paloma
    Quicken Paloma Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2021
    Hello @radarchief75

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. We apologize you are having this issue. For this particular instance, I would recommend submitting a bug report. 

To do this please select Help >Report a problem

In addition, could you please let us know how long this issue has been occurring? Have you recently restored a backup?

-Quicken Paloma
  • radarchief75
    radarchief75 Member ✭✭
    It’s been going on for about 2 months. No recent backups.
  • My911
    My911 Member
    Bank of America does not update properly.
    There are several transactions in my bank statement that do not get downloaded.
    Help!
  • Wanderer123
    Wanderer123 Unconfirmed ✭✭
    There is an issue with the online balance with Bank of America. This has been happening with me also. Willing to provide additional details, but this has been a bug for a few months now.
  • GKaufman3
    GKaufman3 Member
    Downloaded BoA transactions after an update to latest version. When I go look at other accounts, or run other functions, system is fine. But looking at BoA accounts, system freezes. Ran a validation which found and fixed a bunch of bad transactions (where did that come from?), but still freezes when looking at BoA. Seems to be cycling through some process. I can see it opens another window, blank, and keeps switching between the two. After hours it finally unfreezes. But next time in, same issue.
  • jgolde05
    jgolde05 Member
    I continue to have this problem as well. I have to manually reconcile, getting the balance without pending transactions from the bank website.
  • Pete_ATL
    Pete_ATL Member ✭✭
    Same here. My BofA balance used to account for processing and cleared transactions. Now it only accounts for cleared transactions. This has been happening since the last update, I noticed the problem on July 01, 2022 when Quicken tried to adjust my balance due to processing transactions that were not included in Quicken's Online Balance.