Unable to update my BB&T (Truist) Account

kingfisher500
kingfisher500 Member, Mac Beta Beta
Although, after several attempts to reset my download connection, I am now able to connect to my account using Direct Connect, I have a Bank Bill Payment pending in my register that is in "Waiting" status and has not been sent to the bank. I am unable to either send or delete this pending transaction.

Comments

• kingfisher500
    After a day's wait with no resolution, I restored a data file from just before I had attempted the bill pay transaction, yesterday. I re-entered the previously problematic transaction and was able to send it to my bank without any issue.
  • Hi @kingfisher500,

The Truist Bank usually does not allow direct connect or web connect via Quicken. However, I am glad to hear that you were able to solve this problem. 

If you have any other issues or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out. 

Thank you,
    Quicken Jasmine

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• kingfisher500
    As it turns out, my problem is not really solved. Today, I found that I could not download transactions from Truist Bank. I had to reset my connection and found that it has changed from Direct Connect (apparently no longer an option) to Quicken Connect and that I not longer have Bill Pay or the ability to make intra bank transfers using the Quicken app.

This has really disrupted the integration of Quicken and my financial institution. I will contact Truist Bank about this issue, but if you have any advice, I would like to hear it.
This discussion has been closed.