Transactions not downloading

kmatchulat
kmatchulat Member ✭✭
Transactions stopped downloading from Nicolet Bank. Have reactivated accounts and no error message although there are transactions that are posted to the bank (multiple checking and savings accounts). Running Quicken Deluxe Windows Home 10 Version R37.66.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @kmatchulat,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this and for not having received a response yet.

To start with, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• kmatchulat
    kmatchulat Member ✭✭
    I did this and it still doesn't download transactions.
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for your response, though I apologize for the delay in mine.

Next, I suggest you try to deactivate all accounts for this financial institution, then force Quicken to "rediscover" all available accounts and see if this will help resolve it. Please, follow the instructions below in order to do so.
    1. Open the Account List in Quicken (Tools > Account List OR Ctrl + A)
    2. If present, select the Show Hidden Accounts checkbox at the bottom of the Account List
    3. Edit each account with this financial institution to Deactivate (or Remove From One Step Update) on the Online Services tab
    4. Click on the General tab and remove any info displayed in the Financial Institution, and Account/Routing Number fields. Note: The account must be deactivated first before these fields can be edited.
    5. When finished, close the Account List
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs), then reopen Quicken
    7. Navigate to Tools > Add Account
    8. Walkthrough this process as if you were going to add a new account, providing the login credentials and answering any security questions/processes presented until you reach the screen where Quicken displays the Accounts Discovered at the financial institution
    9. Very carefully LINK each of the found accounts to the appropriate account you already have set up in Quicken.
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• kmatchulat
    kmatchulat Member ✭✭
    I did steps 1-3 and said to Deactivate, it asked if I wanted to Deactivate to which I said yes, but nothing happened and the General tab acount information is still grayed and unable to be edited.
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for your response.
    I did steps 1-3 and said to Deactivate, it asked if I wanted to Deactivate to which I said yes, but nothing happened and the General tab acount information is still grayed and unable to be edited.
    In an attempt to resolve the issue of not being able to deactivate, please try validating and/or super validating your data file. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

Validate
    1. File
    2. Validate and Repair File...
    3. Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Super Validate:
    1. File
    2. Hold CTRL + Shift and click Validate and Repair File...
    3. Super Validate File
    4. Click OK
    5. Close the Data Log
    6. Close Quicken (leave it closed for at least 5 secs)
    7. Reopen Quicken and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja

• kmatchulat
    kmatchulat Member ✭✭
    This did not result in downloaded transactions from the bank accounts. A few things to note: Each time I have done the One Step Update I get a message that it is updating the Cloud service - a one time thing (but doing it every time). Second, the American Express account transactions are downloading, but no red flag is showing on the account. And still no bank transactions. This started after January 1st.
  • kmatchulat
    kmatchulat Member ✭✭
    Also per above, I do not have sync to cloud checked and Ally Bank transactions are not downloading either.
  • Quicken Anja
    edited January 2022
    Thank you for your response and follow-up.
    This did not result in downloaded transactions from the bank accounts. A few things to note: Each time I have done the One Step Update I get a message that it is updating the Cloud service - a one time thing (but doing it every time). Second, the American Express account transactions are downloading, but no red flag is showing on the account. And still no bank transactions. This started after January 1st.
    To clarify; Validating and Super Validating will not resolve the issue of not being able to download. However, it may help resolve the inability to deactivate the account so you can proceed with troubleshooting. After performing the validation steps, were you able to deactivate the account to complete the steps in my prior response that I had provided here?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• kmatchulat
    kmatchulat Member ✭✭
    Went back and did the validate, super validate, deactivate steps and still account info is grayed.
  • Hello @kmatchulat,

Thank you for trying the previous suggestions, though I apologize that you are still having issues.

Where is your data file located? You can easily find this by going to File>Show this file on my computer. You can copy the full file pathway from the bar across the top of the File Explorer and then paste it here.

Thank you!

Quicken Alyssa

This discussion has been closed.