Capital One Issues

Mahler
Mahler Member
Quicken keeps insisting that I do not have the correct credentials for it to access my Capital One accounts even though I have verified they are correct. Have had this problem for2 weeks now and cannot download any transactions.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Mahler,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Mahler said:
    Quicken keeps insisting that I do not have the correct credentials for it to access my Capital One accounts even though I have verified they are correct. Have had this problem for2 weeks now and cannot download any transactions.
    Hello @Mahler,

I am sorry that you are experiencing this problem linking your Capital One accounts. Thanks for choosing to take the time to speak to us about this here on the Quicken Community. To be clear, Quicken is not accepting your username or password for your Capital One online profile when you try to link or add accounts, yes? Also, are you noticing any error messages when you attempt to connect these accounts?

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 

• Mahler
    Mahler Member
    The accounts are already linked, but Quicken has asked that I reauthorize them. When I do, I receive the following error:

Sync Error
    Warning
    Quicken encountered an error while communicating with our servers.
    Try again later. If the error persists, contact Quicken Support.

It's been doing this for weeks.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Mahler,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have opened an escalation ticket with our service provider for this issue. While the investigation remains ongoing, please, refer to this open Community Alert for updates.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• BigCat118
    BigCat118 Member
    edited January 2022
    I continue to experience this same problem. [Removed - Disrutive]
This discussion has been closed.