Truist Charging $7.95/mo for electronic services

Options
I'm a Suntrust customer and I just received my Truist "welcome package". I noticed there is a $7.95 per month charge for Quicken electronic banking services. Does anyone know if this is for the one step update or is Truist offering client a subscription to quicken for $7.95/mo?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @jstefanelli,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

It appears that Truist does charge a monthly fee when using Direct Connect to download in Quicken. For more info, please refer to this link found on Truist websites. You will find fee information under the section titled "3 ways to connect".

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jstefanelli
    jstefanelli Member ✭✭
    Options
    Anja,
    Thanks for the response.
    I have my account updated through one step. Do you know if this is what Truist calls Direct Connect, which has a monthly fee, or is it classified as Express Connect which has no fee?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for your response. 

You can determine which connection method you are using by opening your account register and looking directly below the title of the account. There it should display which connection method is set up (see example below).

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.