Update Now Button Greyed Out

Mammondee
Mammondee Member ✭✭
I have five different accounts at one bank. All the accounts are accessed at once using the same login credentials. During a One Step Update today, four of the accounts updated, but one did not. When I go to Settings \Update individually for this one account, the "Update Now" button is greyed out. I have many other accounts at various institutions, and they all downloaded fine using the One Step Update button.

I have deactivated and reset the account. It seems like it went through the same process with both of these actions. The scary thing is that after the processes, Q told me the account was added with transactions for the last 4,187 days!!! However, there is no change in my accounts and I cannot see any transactions downloaded for that account.

I have the latest version Q installed: R.6737.67 Build 271.1.37

The accounts are set up with Express Web Connect. I have downloaded transactions from this bank with quicken since it was first introduced many, many years ago. (I am old!)

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Mammondee,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us bout your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

In order to better assist you further; could you please provide the name of the financial institution for the account in question?

Please check back and let us know! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mammondee
    Mammondee Member ✭✭
    Legacy Bank. It is a regional bank that I have downloaded transactions from for years.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for the additional information, though I apologize for the delay in my response.

If you haven't already, could you please try deactivating the account(s) experiencing this issue and then reactivating through Add Account (not through Set Up Now), please?

Please, follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, to reactivate through Add Account, navigate to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Mammondee
    Mammondee Member ✭✭
    I followed the above suggestions for the one account. That did not work, so I deactivated and added back all five accounts. Q downloaded transactions from the last 3 months for the four accounts that were previously working but did not download any transactions for the one account that I am having trouble with. This account last downloaded transactions with a posting date of 01/10/2022. The fact that I got all these extra transactions that had already been downloaded into the four working accounts is a real problem because almost all of those transactions had previously been downloaded and reconciled.
  • Mammondee
    Mammondee Member ✭✭
    I talked with the bank. They did something and got me going. However, somehow the prior balance on each of my account reconciliations is different from what was actually reconciled. Any idea of why? Each account is off by differing amounts.
  • Mammondee
    Mammondee Member ✭✭
    Can you undo a reconcilition?
This discussion has been closed.